Butter Chicken Instant Pot Version
- 1 can Tomatoes crushed (14oz)
- 8-10 pods Garlic
- 1 tbsp 1 tsp ginger crushed
- 2-3 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Garam masala
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 2 Ibs Chicken boneless
- 1 stick Butter cut into cubes
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- Put all ingredients in the instant pot except the ingredients labeled after cooking. Set instant pot to pressure cook on high for 10 minutes and 10 minutes natural pressure release. Then manual release Open and set chicken aside. Blend the gravy with an immersion blender. Now add all the after cooking ingredients. Make sure you add all this after letting it cool for a while. Now you can add the chicken back into the gravy. Serve over steamed white rice and or with naan.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.