Aaloo Gobhi (cauliflower and potato curry) Instant Pot Version
- 4-5 Curry leaves
- 1 Cauliflower head cut in pieces
- 3 Potatoes skinned and chopped
- 5 Tomatoes chopped
- 1 Onion sliced
- 4-5 cloves Garlic
- 1 Juice Lemon
- 1 Jalapeño chopped
- 3 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp Corriander powder
- 2 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 2 tbsp Turmeric
- 2-3 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Garam masala Here’s the link if you’d like to make it fresh! I highly recommend making it fresh as it changes the flavor immensely www.sliceofgourmet.com/post/garam-masala
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro for garnish
- 2 tsp coriander powderHeat oil in the instant pot insert and hit the saute button. Add oil and when hot add the curry leaves. Sauté for a few minutes and add the onions and garlic. Stir well and cook till translucent. Add all the spices stir well and let the spices get fragrant. Now add the tomatoes and chili. Stir it well. Add water and stir really well removing all the stuff from the bottom of the pan. Add your cauliflower and potatoes and gently stir. Turn off sauté mode and place the lid on it and press pressure cook for 2 minutes. Once it’s done quick release. Stir and squeeze the lemon juice on top. Garnish with chopped cilantro.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.