This is a staple snack in our house. I love how the flavors all come together to form that perfect roll. It’s spicy and cheesy and overall just perfect to dip into a sweet and spicy sauce. I love that it’s so easy to make and it make a delicious snack any time of the day. If you do make this, please share your thoughts with me. I love hearing from you.
Buffalo Chicken Rolls
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 block of cream cheese
- Buffalo sauce to taste
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella
- 3-4 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 package spring roll wrappers
- I usually shred my chicken in the bowl of the stand mixer using the paddle attachment
- Now add all the other ingredients
- Mix well and set aside
- Fill your spring roll sheets and roll them tightly. Seal them with aflour and water paste.
- You can freeze them and enjoy as desired .
- I fry them in oil that’s been heating on medium heat or you can air fry it too.