Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich is a delicious and indulgent treat that combines two classic desserts: chocolate chip cookies and ice cream. This recipe is easy to make and it is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. It is a great way to elevate your homemade ice cream sandwiches and it’s perfect for a summer day or any occasion.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich is a great way to use up any leftover cookies or ice cream and it’s perfect for a special occasion or a summer day treat. You can also use different types of cookies or ice cream to make it your own unique recipe. This recipe is also great for a party or event and it’s easy to make in large batches. Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich is a treat that will be enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
- PREHEAT oven to 375° F.COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs. Next beat in flour mixture. Stir in the 2 cups of chocolate. Make rounds put a piece of chocolate and make the dough into a ball around the chocolate. Bake till golden brown. LET THE COOKIES COOL COMPLETELY. Now take any ice cream of your choice that’s slightly softened and sandwich the cookies. I used coconut ice cream and rolled it in coconut flakes. Put it in the freezer immediately and when frozen solid wrap in foil and place in air tight ziplock bag. P.S This recipe from the nestle toll house cookie however I changed the chocolate to Lindt which has a much nicer flavor and added the chocolate inside each cookie. Please make it and tag me. It makes me so happy and helps grow
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.