We love kababs in every which way, but Gola Kabab is by far one of our favorites. I love how all the spices blend beautifully to create quite possibly the most delicious kabab. We rolled them up in parathas with the sauteed onions and peppers and imli chutney and made some killer kabab rolls.
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons Garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon Red Pepper crushed
- 1 teaspoon Chaat masala
- 1 tablespoon Cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon Coriander powder
- 1.5 teaspoons Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Onions fried
- 2 tablespoons Gram flour (besan)
- 1 teaspoon Corn starch
- 1 Green chili
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 pc Lemon juice (salt to taste)
- Take all the ingredients including the meat and run it through the food processor until it resembles a paste type texture.
- Now shape them into rounds.
- I used a chopstick to make the hole through it.
- You basically make your kabab around the chopstick and then slide the chopstick out.
- In the meantime add some oil to your frying pan and heat that on medium heat.
- Once it is hot you will add your kababs and cook for a few minutes on each side.
- Once done in the same pan sautee your sliced onions and Peppers.
- Lay them on a dish and add your kababs.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Now heat a piece of coal till red hot.
- Take a small metal bowl and place it in the middle of your dish and add a tablespoon of oil to it.
- Once the coal is red hot add it to the oil and cover your dish and let it absorb the smokey flavor for at least 15 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.