Caramel Apple Pie
- 6-8 Apples skinned, cored and sliced thinly
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2-3/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Flour
- Lemon juice
- 1 Pie Crust unbaked
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 12 Caramels
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Heat 1/2 the butter in a saucepan and add the caramels.
- When nicely melted keep it aside.
- Now add all the ingredients except for flour in a sauce pan When all the apples are coated well add the flour and mix well.
- Now add the caramel mixture to it.
- Pour the mixture on the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake for 20-25 min till done.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.