Sweet Potatoes with a Cream Sage Sauce
- 8-10 Sweet Potatoes peeled and sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 4 Sage leaves chopped
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- Place the sliced sweet potatoes in rows standing.
- Add dots of butter all over.
- Sprinkle your salt and pepper.
- In your heavy cream add a little salt and pepper and crushed garlic cloves pour over the sweet potatoes.
- In a frying pan heat the teaspoon of oil and when hot add your sage.
- Fry till crisp pour all over the sweet potatoes.
- Cover and cook till done.
- Take off the foil and bake till the top is browned slightly.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.