I absolutely love Thai food. I love the flavors, the aroma and basically everything about Thai food. I especially love the Thai red curry but what I do miss is the veggies in this dish so I added it! The thing I love is how you can add any veggies you like or have on hand. I hope you guys enjoy this phenomenal dish as much as we do!
Thai Red Curry
- 2 Chicken Breasts cut into small pieces
- 1 Red bell pepper chopped
- 1 Yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 Jalapenos sliced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons Lemon grass
- 1 teaspoon Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chili oil
- 2 teaspoons Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons Red curry paste
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 1 finger Ginger finely chopped
- 6=8 cloves Garlic finely sliced
- 1 handful Thai basil
- 1 can Baby corn chopped
- In a wok heat cooking oil (about 2-3 tablespoons) now add sesame oil and chili oilSauté the ginger and garlic till fragrant.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5-7 minutes then add the veggies.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients except coconut milk and cook till fragrant.
- Finally pour the coconut milk and let it simmer till the oil comes to the top. Serve with jasmine rice
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.