Thai Red Curry is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. This dish is a staple of Thai cuisine and it’s known for its bold and flavorful taste. The curry is made with a combination of red curry paste, coconut milk, vegetables, and protein of your choice, such as chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu. The curry paste is made with a blend of red chillies, garlic, lemongrass, shallots, and a variety of other spices, that gives it a rich and complex flavour.
This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner, and it can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. It’s also a great way to use up leftovers or clean out the fridge. The dish can be served with rice or noodles, and it’s a great way to enjoy the flavours of Thai cuisine in the comfort of your own home. The dish can be adjusted to your taste, for example, you can make it spicier or milder. Thai Red Curry is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy the flavours of Thai cuisine in the comfort of your own home. Enjoy!
Thai Red Curry
- 2 Chicken Breasts cut into small pieces
- 1 Red bell pepper chopped
- 1 Yellow bell pepper chopped
- 2 Jalapenos sliced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons Lemon grass
- 1 teaspoon Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chili oil
- 2 teaspoons Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons Red curry paste
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 1 finger Ginger finely chopped
- 6=8 cloves Garlic finely sliced
- 1 handful Thai basil
- 1 can Baby corn chopped
- In a wok heat cooking oil (about 2-3 tablespoons) now add sesame oil and chili oilSauté the ginger and garlic till fragrant.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5-7 minutes then add the veggies.
- Now add the rest of the ingredients except coconut milk and cook till fragrant.
- Finally pour the coconut milk and let it simmer till the oil comes to the top. Serve with jasmine rice
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.