- 1 4-6 Chicken breasts marinated in a little EVOO
- 2 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- 1-2 tbsp Rosemary chopped up
- 3 Lemons juice
- 8-10 pods Garlic smashed
- Red pepper flakes
- 1 packet Mushrooms sliced(optional)
- 1 red Onion sliced(optional)
- 1 tsp Balsamic vinegar (optional)
- Combine the mustard, rosemary, lemon juice, garlic and red pepper. Marinade the chicken for a few hours.
- Heat grill pan with EVOO and butter and grill chicken till cooked through remove from pan and set on serving dish. This served on a bed of salad or orzo would be great and it would be your 5 ingredient meal but I love mushrooms and I have them on hand I will add them.
- Optional mushrooms…In the same pan throw in 1 packet of mushrooms washed and sliced and I red onion finely sliced and let it absorb the flavors of your pan add a tsp of balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
- When cooked through top your chicken with it and garnish with some rosemary sprigs. You can serve it by itself, on top of orzo or rice or on a crisp bed of salad.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.