Millionaires Shortbread Cookies
- 3/4 cup Butter (1 1/2 sticks)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose Flour
- Beat butter and sugar till light.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Add flour and salt blend till dough comes together.
- Press into bottom of greased pan and bake for 20 min.
- Let cool
- 1 can condensed milk.
- Heat in a saucepan stirring constantly till its golden brown and turns into caramel.
- Add a pinch of kosher salt.
- Pour gently into cooled shortbread base Chocolate.
- 1 cup chocolate chips of choice.
- I like the ghiradelli milk chocolate chips.
- Add a tablespoons of butter and in a double boiler boil till smooth and pour over caramel and cool.
- Now cut it in squares and serve.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.