Tomato Basil Pasta Instant pot Version Updated: Jan 11, 2020
- 1/2 box Rotini pasta ( you can use any shape you like)
- 1 jar Organic Pasta Sauce
- 8-10 Basil leaves chopped
- 6 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsp Cream
- 1/2-3/4 cup Cheese shredded
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1 Onion cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 Tomatoes cut up
- Turn instant pot to sauté mode.
- Add olive oil and throw in the onions, garlic and tomatoes.
- Now add the sauce and water then add the pasta.
- Do not stir the pasta in the sauce.
- Instead lightly submerge it so it covered but not mixed.
- Turn off sauté mode.
- Pressure cook 7 min.
- Then quick release.
- Stir in cream.
- Now add the cheese.
- Garnish with a basil leaf.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.