- 2 sticks Butter melted
- 1 stick Butter cut into slices
- 24 cloves Garlic
- Red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 Lemons juice
- 1 bunch Parsley fresh
- 1 box Sage fresh
- 1 box Rosemary
- 1 box Thyme
- 2 Onions
- 3 whole Lemons
- In a nutribullet or powerful blender mix 2 sticks of melted butter, garlic cloves, Salt and pepper, Red pepper flakes, olive oil, Lemon juice, fresh parsley, fresh sage, fresh rosemary, fresh thyme, 1onion and purée to make marinade.
- With your fingers loosen the skin of the turkey and massage your bird with the marinade putting a generous amount under the skin and inside the cavity and over it.
- Now slice 1 lemon and add it under the skin everywhere and the pieces of butter too.
- In the cavity cut an onion and lemon in half and stuff the cavity.
- Cover your bird and let it marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Bake at 375 till the thermometer pops up.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.