Thai Red Curry with Mahi Mahi Fish
- 1 Onion sliced thinly
- 2 Green Onions cut into pieces
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 Lemon grass stalk lightly bruised
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 1 can Red curry paste
- 1 Red pepper sliced
- 1 Green pepper sliced
- 2 cups Mixed veggies frozen
- 5 Wild caught Mahi Mahi fillets cut into 2inch pieces
- Heat oil and put the onions in and cook till translucent.
- Then add the ginger, garlic and lemon grass.
- Cook till aromatic.
- Now add the red curry paste.
- Cook for a few minutes and add your coconut milk.
- Now you can add your fish and cook till done.
- This takes approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Fish is ready when it’s white and flaky.
- Garnish with the cut up green onions and chopped cilantro.
- Serve over steamed rice or coconut rice.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.