Daal (spiced lentils)
- Chana Daal (spiced lentils)
- 2 cups Yellow split pea lentils
- Red chili powder
- Ground Cumin powder
- Dried coriander powder
- Tamarind pulp
- Lemon juice
- Curry leaves
- Dried red chilies
- Was your lentils well and pressure cook with cumin seeds, onion, Garlic pods, salt, turmeric & red chili powder for 40 min
- Take out 1/2 the lentils and take a hand blender and purée all the garlic and onions and lentils.
- Now add the lentils you set aside.
- Heat ghee in the frying pan.
- When hot throw in your curry leaves and dried chilies, chopped onion.
- After a few minutes throw in sliced garlic, turmeric, red chilies powder, salt, sliced tomato.
- Now pour it on your daal.