- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp EVOO
- Mahi mahi fillets
- Black pepper
- Red chilies
- bunch Parsley
- 10-12 cloves Garlic
- 2 Limes juice and zest of one
- Lemons preserved
- Balsamic vinegar
- Heat skillet with a little butter and EVOO. Add mahi mahi and season w salt and pepper.
- In a hand blender blend olive oil, red chilies, salt, pepper, garlic, onion and balsamic vinegar for the paste.
- When fish is done set it on a plate.
- Add a little more EVOO, 1 clove of garlic thinly sliced and add it to the skillet.
- Add salt and pepper and add your cut up veggies (I used zucchini and eggplant and one onion).
- Set on plate with fish.
- Add a little more EVOO to skillet and add paste and lime juice.
- Let simmer for a few minutes and add fish coat.
- Let it absorb the flavors for a few minutes.
- Set on top of veggies.
- Cut the preserved lemon and put it on the top garnish with green onions sliced.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.