Having grown up in Greece, I can safely say my heart is Greek. Tonight I didn’t feel like doing anything too elaborate yet I wanted something that would give me lots of comfort so naturally I went with Greek food. I present you with our simple dinner of Greek fish and buttered rice. I marinated the fish #greekstyle with olive oil lemon juice oregano, garlic, salt and pepper and garnished it with some #smokedpaprika from #traderjoes I let it marinate for an hour then wrapped it in foil and baked it at 375 till it was almost done then for the last few minutes I took the cover off and let it get some color.
Greek Fish Psari me Lemoni
- 6 pieces Fish any fish of your choice.
- 2 Lemons juice
- 6-8 pods Garlic crushed
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 teaspoon Paprika smoked
- Marinate the fish with all of the above ingredients except for the paprika cover and bake at 375 for 20 minutes or till almost done.
- Then uncover it for the last few minutes and let it brown a little.
- Serve with buttered rice and steamed veggies.
- Sprinkle the fish with the smoked paprika.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.