Greek Chicken and Potatoes
- Greek chicken
- 8 Chicken legs and breast , bone in, skin on
- Red skin Potatoes cubes
- 1-2 Onions sliced
- 3 Lemons juice
- 12-15 cloves Garlic fresh and minced
- 2 tbsp Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 cups Chicken broth
- 1 Lemon sliced
- Parsley fresh and for garnish
- Pour the chicken broth in the pan and place the potatoes and onions on it.
- Season with salt and 1 tsp black pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat evoo over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken skin-side down to brown.
- When slightly charred transfer to the sheet pan.
- In nutri bullet, whisk together 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil with lemon juice, minced garlic, rosemary, and nutmeg.
- Pour over the chicken and potatoes.
- Add lemon slices on top.
- Bake in heated oven uncovered for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until chicken and potatoes are tender.
- Occasionally, flip the potatoes over.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.