Thai Red Curry and Coconut Rice Bowls are a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. This dish combines the flavors of a rich and flavorful Thai red curry with creamy and fragrant coconut rice.
Thai Red Curry and Coconut Rice Bowls is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner and it can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. It’s also a great way to use up leftovers or clean out the fridge. Thai Red Curry and Coconut Rice Bowls can be served in bowls or on plates, and it’s a great way to get everyone to make their own bowl with their preferred ingredients. The dish is versatile and you can adjust the spiciness to your preference. Enjoy!
Thai Red Curry and Coconut Rice Bowls
- 1 cup Peanut butter
- Soy sauce
- little less than 1/4 cup Water
- 4 teaspoons Rice vinegar
- Sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon Ginger paste
- Fish sauce a touch
- Lemon grass paste
For the bowls:
- Coconut oil
- Red bell pepper sliced
- 2 pounds Chicken sliced
- 8-10 cloves Garlic crushed
- Red chili powder
- 2-3 Green Onions sliced
- Red cabbage shredded
- Carrots shredded
- Thai Basil leaves
- Peanuts roasted
For the rice:
- 2 cups Long Rice washed
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Place all the ingredients in the nutria bullet until smooth
- In a pot over medium heat, combine rice, coconut milk, water, sugar, and salt. boil then reduce heat, and let it simmer covered for about 18 to 20 minutes till rice is soft.
- Layer in bowls.
- In a skillet add coconut oil add chicken then the bell pepper add sliced onion and crushed garlic Pour 1 bottle of the Trader Joe’s red curry into the chicken.
- Steam your broccoli and immediately shock in cold water drain and throw it in the chicken.
- Add it to the rice layer.
- Next toss the cabbage and carrots into the Peanut mixture.
- Layer it on top of the curry then sprinkle with the basil, scallions, and peanuts and a sprinkling of toasted sesame seeds.
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.