Roasted Leg of Lamb (Greek Style)
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Papaya Paste raw
- 12 cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoons Mustard
- 5 tablespoons Dried Mint
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 3 Lemons juice
- Lamb leg
- 1 bag Small Potatoes
- Take all of the above ingredients except for the lamb and potatoes add it to your nutribullet and purée.
- Poke holes in your lamb and massage the marinade on your lamb.
- Let it marinate for 24 hours.
- Bake at 375 covered till almost done then for the last 25 minute bake uncovered.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.