Palak Paneer (spinach with Indian cheese)
- 1 box Organic baby spinach fresh
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 Jalapenos chopped
- 1 tbsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- 6 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 package Paneer
- 1 tablespoon Heavy cream
- Heat oil and sauté onions and garlic and green chilies.
- Now add spices and cook for a few minutes and then add spinach and cover and cook on low fire about 15 min then blend with a hand blender.
- In a separate frying pan heat oil add a little garlic paste, Cumin and coriander powder and cook cut paneer and add that add spinach cover and keep on low flame till paneer is tender.
- Now add 1 tablespoon heavy cream and stir gently.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.