Chicken Karahi Recipe
- 1 Lemon juice
- 400gms Chicken (bone or boneless)
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon Methi (Fenugreek seeds)
- 2 teaspoons Red Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 teaspoon Ginger fresh and crushed
- 1 teaspoon Haldi (Turmeric powder)
- 2 Jalapenos
- 4-5/1 Tomatoes cut in small pieces/can of crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Coriander leaves
- Fry the chicken in oil then add water then all the Spices and cook for about 20 minutes or till the spices appear cooked.
- Add tomatoes and jalapeños. Cook till the chicken is tender.
- Once it is done and you turn off the stove squeeze lemon on top and crush methi leaves Chopped coriander leaves.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.