- 1 3/4 cup Powdered
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 3 Egg whites large
- 1/4 teaspoon Tartar cream
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- Food color ( I add a few drops of beetroot juice but you can do whatever you prefer)
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Blueberry jam
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- Line your baking sheets with your macaroon silpat mats.
- Beat egg whites with cream of tartar till frothy.
- Add salt and sugar and beat till glossy.
- Add the powdered sugar and almond flour to mixing bowl folding it a spoonful at a time.
- Stir in your beetroot juice or food color Fill your icing bag and pipe circles the size of the rounds on your silpat
- Tap the baking tray about 20 times on the counter to remove all the air bubbles
- Let the cookies sit at room reform an hour or until it develops a skin
- Bake for 29 minutes at 250 till done.
- Remove and cool completely
- Combine all ingredients till smooth.
- Fill your icing bag and pipe the macaroon and sandwich it.
- Let it rest and set for an hour or so then enjoy .
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.