Burgers with a Healthy Twist
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- 6 cloves Garlic finely chopped
- 2 Zucchinis that’s gone through the food processor and squeezed dry
- handful Sun dried tomatoes finely chopped(optional)
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 Egg (optional)
- 1 tbsp Corn Starch (optional)
- Mix all ingredients.
- Add an egg and 1 tbsp of corn starch if you’re not doing the keto version to bind or and form round patties.
- Heat the cast iron grill pan add EVOO and butter and add your patties. Cook about 3-4 min depending on how you like your meat. Flip and cook the other side. Do not press down on the patties.
- You can now either serve on toasted buns with the usual condiments (mayo, ketchup, mustard) or you can serve on top of a crisp salad of your choice.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.