Broccoli and Cheese Casserole
- 1 stick Butter
- 3 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup Cambells
- 1 lb Velveeta Cheese KRAFT chopped up
- 1 pkt Broccoli med one frozen
- 1 package Corn frozen
- 1 package Colored sweet peppers sliced
- 3 cups White sugar
- 10 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1 cup Cheese shredded
- Onions fried
- Cook 3 cups of rice and layer it in your oven safe serving dish.
- Heat butter in a saucepan.
- Add garlic and mirepoix.
- Cook till soft.
- Open your soup cans and add them to this.
- Now add cheese till it melts.
- Once nicely melted add the veggies and immediately pour on top of the rice.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese and fried onions.
- Bake covered at 350 for 30 minutes.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.