Avocados in any way, shape or form are simply divine but avocado rolls are truly game changing. We literally finish every last crumb every single time that I make this. The spicy avocados, flaky pastry and the brightness of the lime juice truly makes the best avocado roll that I have ever tasted. Definitely a party in your mouth!
Avocado Rolls/ Pillows
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Lime juice
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1 small Tomato de seeded
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 small Onion
- Chili Lime seasoning
- 2 packets discos empanada wrappers
- In a food chopper loosely chop all of the above ingredients except for the avocado.
- once everything is loosely pulsed you will add the avocado to the chopper and loosely pulse it.
- Take it out in a bowl and season to taste.
- Take your empanada wrapper and cut in half and form a cone shape or if you prefer a roll shape.
- Fill with the avocado filling and seal.
- Deep fry till it’s a beautiful golden brown color and serve hot with sweet chili sauce #traderjoes
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.