Avocado Rolls are a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe is inspired by the popular sushi rolls and it’s a great way to enjoy a taste of Japan in the comfort of your own home. Avocado Rolls is perfect for a party, a casual dinner or a light lunch. It’s also great for making your own avocado rolls at home and can be a fun activity to do with the family. They are also a great option for vegetarians or vegans, as avocados can be replaced by tofu or other plant-based options. Enjoy!
Avocado Rolls/ Pillows
- 2 Avocados
- 1 Lime juice
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1 small Tomato de seeded
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 small Onion
- Chili Lime seasoning
- 2 packets discos empanada wrappers
- In a food chopper loosely chop all of the above ingredients except for the avocado.
- once everything is loosely pulsed you will add the avocado to the chopper and loosely pulse it.
- Take it out in a bowl and season to taste.
- Take your empanada wrapper and cut in half and form a cone shape or if you prefer a roll shape.
- Fill with the avocado filling and seal.
- Deep fry till it’s a beautiful golden brown color and serve hot with sweet chili sauce #traderjoes
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.