Oatmeal Nutella Cookies are a delicious and easy-to-make treat that is perfect for any occasion. These cookies are made with a combination of Quick oats, all-purpose flour, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and Nutella. The oats add a nice texture and a touch of wholesomeness to the cookies while the Nutella adds a rich and delicious chocolate-hazelnut flavour. These cookies are soft and chewy on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside.
Oatmeal Nutella Cookies is perfect for when you want to enjoy a delicious cookie without having to spend hours in the kitchen. They can be made in one bowl, and can be ready in less than 30 minutes. The dough can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for later use. Oatmeal Nutella Cookies is great for breakfast, as a snack or even as a dessert. These Oatmeal Nutella Cookies are sure to be a hit with both kids and adults. Enjoy!
Oatmeal Nutella Cookies
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- Salt pinch
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 cup All purpose Flour
- 1.5 cup Quick oats
- Cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- In your mixer with your paddle attachment blend the sugars and butter for about 2 minutes then add the age and vanilla and blend again for another minute or 2.
- Then add all your dry ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Make small rounds and make an indent in them with your thumb.
- Fill with Nutella and cover with dough and form into a round ball.
- Roll in sugar (you can omit the cinnamon if you don’t like that flavor)
- Line your baking tray with parchment paper and set the 3 inches apart and bake till done about 7-9 minutes.
- Remover from cookie sheet and onto a cooking rack. Enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.