I cannot even begin to describe how delicious these cookies are. Its the perfect blend of chewy and soft with melted Nutella oozing out when you bite into it. My girls could just not get enough of them. Please do make them and send me a picture of your creations. I’d love to see what you make.
Oatmeal Nutella Cookies
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup White sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- Salt pinch
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 cup All purpose Flour
- 1.5 cup Quick oats
- Cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/4 cup Nutella
- In your mixer with your paddle attachment blend the sugars and butter for about 2 minutes then add the age and vanilla and blend again for another minute or 2.
- Then add all your dry ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Make small rounds and make an indent in them with your thumb.
- Fill with Nutella and cover with dough and form into a round ball.
- Roll in sugar (you can omit the cinnamon if you don’t like that flavor)
- Line your baking tray with parchment paper and set the 3 inches apart and bake till done about 7-9 minutes.
- Remover from cookie sheet and onto a cooking rack. Enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.