I love East meets West type of drinks. The sweet of the guava combined with the spices are absolutely delicious and makes for a phenomenal mocktail.
Spicy Guava Mocktail
- 1/2 Bottle Sprite
- 1 tbsp Cumin roasted and slightly crushed
- 2 whole Guavas /bottled guava juice
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 2 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chili powder
- 1 healthy punch Black Salt
- 1 Juice of lime
- Chile lime seasoning Trader Joes
- 1 small bunch Mint leaves very finely chopped
- 1. Combine the guavas, chaat masala, red chili powder, black salt, mint leaves and sprite in a blender jar and grind them till a smooth puree is formed.2. Add ice to the blend and keep it aside.3. Now cut a lime in half and run it around the rim of a glass. 4. Take your Trader Joes Chile lime seasoning and pour it on a small plate. 5. Dip the lime coated rim of the cup into the Chile lime seasoning till it’s covered well. 6. Now pour your drink in the coated glass. Garnish with roasted cumin and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.