Spicy Guava Mocktail is a delicious and easy-to-make drink that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe is a refreshing and healthy alternative to traditional sugary drinks. Spicy Guava Mocktail is perfect for a hot summer day, a party or any special occasion. The mocktail can be made in a pitcher, making it easy to serve a crowd. Spicy Guava Mocktail can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for later use. The mocktail can be garnished with a slice of lime and a sprinkle of chilli powder, giving it a visually appealing look. Spicy Guava Mocktail is a delicious and healthy way to enjoy the flavours of Mexico in the comfort of your own home. Enjoy!
Spicy Guava Mocktail
- 1/2 Bottle Sprite
- 1 tbsp Cumin roasted and slightly crushed
- 2 whole Guavas /bottled guava juice
- 1 tbsp Chaat Masala
- 2 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chili powder
- 1 healthy punch Black Salt
- 1 Juice of lime
- Chile lime seasoning Trader Joes
- 1 small bunch Mint leaves very finely chopped
- 1. Combine the guavas, chaat masala, red chili powder, black salt, mint leaves and sprite in a blender jar and grind them till a smooth puree is formed.
- 2. Add ice to the blend and keep it aside.
- 3. Now cut a lime in half and run it around the rim of a glass.
- 4. Take your Trader Joes Chile lime seasoning and pour it on a small plate.
- 5. Dip the lime coated rim of the cup into the Chile lime seasoning till it’s covered well.
- 6. Now pour your drink in the coated glass. Garnish with roasted cumin and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.