Thai Style Ramen Noodles
- 1 Ib Boneless Chicken Breast cut into very small pieces
- 2 qts Chicken stock. (I use the #saffron road brand)
- 1 package Sugar Snap Peas from #traderjoes
- 1 bag Organic Baby Spinach from #traderjoes
- 1 bunch Coriander finely chopped
- 1 Onion sliced
- 1 thumb sized piece of Ginger crushed
- 6 Garlic pods crushed
- 2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 packages Plain Instant Noodles #ottogi brand
- 5 heaped tbsp Tom Yum Paste #maesri brand (I like spicy food but you can adjust this to your taste preference)
- 1 lime Zest
- 1 Juice of lime
- 1 bunch Bean Sprouts
- 1 can of Coconut Milk (full cream) I like the organic one from #traderjoes
- 2 stalks Lemongrass slightly bruised and cut into large pieces
- 5 mini Red and Orange sweet Peppers sliced sliced
- Pour your chicken stock into a soup pan. Add your chicken, lemongrass, onions, coriander, ginger and garlic and bring to a boil. Boil until your chicken is cooked. Now add the soy sauce, the tom yum paste, fish sauce & lime zest. Taste it and adjust the Tom yum paste to your liking. It will be spicy but when you add the coconut milk it will tone it down considerably. Add the spinach, sugar snap peas& sliced sweet peppers. Now add the coconut milk. Stir well. Lower your heat to simmer. In a separate pot boil water and when boiling add the 2 blocks of ramen noodles. Boil till almost done. Drain and add the ramen to the soup. Mix well. Squeeze the lime juice on top. Garnish with bean sprouts and chopped cilantro and enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.