Pandebono Recipe (Pan de bono)
- 2/3 cup Yuca/Cassava Flour (Buy this here)
- 1/4 cup Cornmeal or Masarepa pre-cooked (Amazon and Shoprite sells this)
- 1 1/2 cup Mexican queso fresco (Costco sells this)
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 small Eggs
- *you can reduce the amount of ricotta depending on the dough. It should be moist but not too moist or sticky. So gradually add the cheese till the consistency is right.
- 1. Line your baking sheet with parchment paper and pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F.2. In a food processor, place the yuca flour and Masarepa. Process until well mixed.3. Now add the cheese. Make into 12-14 equal parts. Shape them into rounds. Bake for about 15 minutes or till golden brown. Serve warm.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.