Masala Milk Bombs are a delicious and unique Indian dessert that is perfect for any occasion. These bombs are made with a mixture of milk powder, sugar, and a blend of flavorful Indian spices such as cardamom and saffron, which are then shaped into balls and deep-fried. The result is a crispy and sweet treat that is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth cravings. Masala Milk Bombs are perfect for parties, events, or as a special treat for any occasion. These Masala Milk Bombs are sure to impress your guests with their unique and delicious flavour.
Do check my youtube video where I show how to prepare Masala Milk Bombs.
Masala Milk Bombs
- 3 tbsp Almonds
- 4 tbsp Cashews
- 3 tbsp Pistachios
- 2.5 tbsp Cardamom powder (you may adjust this to you liking)
- 1 pinch Saffron like about 1 teaspoon
- 1 piece Ginger dried
- 1/2 tbsp Clove Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Nutmeg Powder
- Sugar to taste
- Coating white chocolate (I use almond bark)
- Melt your chocolate in a microwave safe bowl till smooth. Paint your sphere mold till it is coated very well.Refrigerate till it solidifiesRoast your nuts and let it coolGrind them to a powderAdd the spices and grind againPop out the chocolate from the mold carefullyHeat an empty plate in the microwaveRun the bottom of your chocolate semi circle on the plate. This will create a smooth surface. Fill the cavity with the powdered mix.Add the rose PetalsRun the bottom of the other half of the semi circle on the plate and put both halves together and seal your circleLet it sealHeat a cup of milkDrop in your Masala Milk Bomb and enjoyP.S They make great gifts too. You can even bottle it in a pretty jar and gift that too.
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.