Anday ka Korma is a delicious Pakistani dish made with eggs and a rich, creamy sauce. The eggs are cooked in a flavorful gravy made with yoghurt, spices, and onions, making it a perfect option for a comforting meal. Anday ka Korma is easy to make and can be served with rice or roti for a satisfying meal.
Anday ka Korma
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews
- 2 fried onions
- 5 tbsp roasted coconut powder
- 2 tbsp roasted poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp shah zeera
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cardamom pods
- 2 cloves
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 3-4 green chilies
- Cilantro & lemon for garnish
- If the below spices are not roasted, you can heat a dry frying pan and roast the spices and cashews till they are golden brown. Make a paste with 1/2 cup roasted cashews 2 fried onions 5 tbsp roasted coconut powder 2 tbsp roasted poppy seeds 1/2 cup yogurt.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add in the boiled eggs and let it get a little light brown. Remove the eggs and set aside.
- Now add the cinnamon, cardamom shah zeera and cloves. Sauté that for a few minutes Add the ginger and garlic paste and let that cook for a few minutes
- Now add the masala paste. Cook really well and keep stirring for about 5-6 minutes Stir in the red chili powder, turmeric, salt. Mix well and add some water. Keep stirring. Cook till the oil comes to the top.
- Now add the coriander powder and the garam masala. Keep stirring and add some more water. Cook till the oil comes to the top and then add the cilantro and lemon juice. Add the eggs and stir well.
- Cover and cook on a low flame till the oil comes to the top. Enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.