Moroccan Rice Bowl
- 2 lbs Chicken cut in strips
- 1 bottle Harissa
- 6-8 cloves Garlic
- Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1 red Onion sliced
- 1 green Onion sliced
- 2 green Bell peppers
- 2 Tomatoes sliced
- 1 Zucchini cubed
- 6-8 cloves Garlic thinly sliced
- Take all these ingredients and marinate your chicken.
- Heat your skillet add 1 little butter and EVOO.
- Add your chicken and cook till done.
- Remove and put in dish.
- In the same skillet add a little more EVOO and add the veggies sauté till done.
- Wash 2 cups of rice and boil like usual.
- The only difference is that you will be adding saffron threads and salt to the water.
- When done add desired amount of butter and when slightly cool fold in pomegranate kernels.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.