Chicken Tikka is one of the most commonly eaten foods in Pakistan. The aromatic spices, the tangy lemon and the juicy chicken come together in perfect harmony creating a dish that pleases both kids and adults alike.
- 6 Chicken legs
- 2 lbs Boneless chicken
- 4 tsp Red Kashmiri chili Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 8-10 pods Garlic crushed
- 1 small Ginger root
- 2 Lemons juice
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 tsp GOOD Garam masala
- 3-4 tbsp Mustard Oil
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Now you need to cut slits in your chicken then take the marinade and massage it into your chicken.
- Let marinate for at least an hour.
- Heat your cast iron grill with butter and add it on there.
- When half way done turn it and baste with ghee.
- When done cut your peppers and grill them.
- Garnish with coriander chopped and serve with chutney.
- This tastes best when eaten with warm naan.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.