- 2 cups Chickpeas dried
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 Lemon juice
- 3-4 tablespoons Tahini
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons Sumac
- Put the chickpeas in water and pressure cook for 25 minutes.
- Drain and reserve 1/4 cup of the water.
- Put the chickpeas in a food processor but remember to reserve 1/4 cup for garnish.
- Now add all the other ingredients and pulse till desired consistency.
- Put your hummus in a plate and garnish with the remaining chickpeas and sprinkle your sumac generously.
- Drizzle with olive oil and dust with chopped parsley.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.