Thai Curry with Chicken & Eggplant
- 34 Japanese eggplants cut in thick slices
- 1 lb boneless chicken cut in small pieces
- 1 bunch Coriander chopped
- 6-8 cloves Garlic sliced
- 1 tbsp Ginger
- 1 Onion sliced
- 1 Jalapeno chopped
- Soy sauce
- 1 stalk Lemon grass cut into 3 big pieces
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 1 Lime juice
- 1 can Penang curry paste
- Heat oil in a wok and add onions, garlic, lemongrass and jalapeño and cook till onions are translucent.
- Put the chicken and coriander in and cook it for a few minutes.
- Now put the Penang paste in and cook.
- Pour in your coconut milk and let the flavors marry.
- Lower your heat and let the curry simmer for 15 min.
- Squeeze the lime juice on top and stir.
- Take out the stalks of lemongrass and discard.
- Garnish with coriander and serve with rice.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.