Tandoori Brussels Sprouts are a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe is inspired by the traditional Indian Tandoori dishes, which are cooked in a clay oven called Tandoor. This dish is a healthy and flavorful way to enjoy Brussels sprouts. Tandoori Brussels Sprouts is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight dinner and it can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. It’s also a great way to use up leftovers or clean out the fridge. The dish can be served as a side dish or even as an appetizer. Tandoori Brussels Sprouts are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy the flavours of India in the comfort of your own home. The dish can be adjusted to your taste, for example, you can make it spicier or milder. Enjoy!
Tandoori Brussel sprouts
- 1 bag ( about 24 Brussel sprouts)
- 3 teaspoons Kashmiri Red chili powder
- 1 tsp crushed red chilies
- 1 teaspoon crushed Ginger
- 2 tablespoons garlic paste
- juice of 2 lemons
- 4 tablespoons Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 4 tablespoons Mustard oil
- 1 jalapeño chopped or to taste
- 2 onions chopped
- 1 Sweet pepper chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp chaat masala
- In bowl toss in all the ingredients except the sweet peppers and 1 onion and set aside Let that marinate for a few hours
- Place it covered under the broiler till it softens.
- Now let it cool for a few minutes and thread it onto a skewer alternating the Brussel sprouts with the chopped inions and peppers and baste with the remaining marinade. You can either place this under the broiler or on the bbq grill to char.
- Squeeze lemon juice and garnish with chopped cilantro. before serving and enjoy.
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.