Walnut, Pistachio Cashew Nut Baklava
- 1 box Phyllo pastry sheets
- 1 lb Mixed Nuts slightly crushed
- 3 sticks Butter
- 3 tablespoons Cinnamon powder
- 1 cup Honey
- 3 teaspoons Orange blossom water
- 1 Orange juice
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Water
- Melt all 3 sticks of butter.
- Get your baking dish ready by buttering the bottom.
- Layer your phyllo pastry sheets.
- Make sure to generously brush each sheet with butter.
- Layer about 8-10 sheets.
- Add your nut mixture.
- Now layer 8-10 sheets of phyllo pastry making sure you butter each sheet cut in diamond shapes and bale at 350 till medium golden brown.
- While it’s baking heat 2 cups of sugar and 2 cups of water, the honey, orange blossom water and orange juice boil it till it becomes a sticky syrup.
- Once the baklava is done baking. Pour the syrup over it and let it cool and top with crushed pistachios.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.