Lobster rolls, when made correctly remind me of sunny, lazy summer days at the beach. There’s a cute little place at the Bethany beach boardwalk that sells some truly fabulous Lobster rolls but since we only go there for ten days every summer, I really needed to recreate it so that we could enjoy it all year long on demand. If you’re a lobster fan like me then this recipe is for you!
Lobster Tail Rolls
- 3 Lobster tails
- 2 Avocados
- 8-10 cloves Garlic roasted
- 1/4 cup Parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon Red pepper crushed
- 1 Red bell pepper diced
- 2 sticks Celery diced
- 1 teaspoon Paprika smoked
- 1 Lime juice
- Boil your lobster tails in salted water till they undergo a change in color and it’s fully cooked BUT be careful not to overcook it.
- Remove the flesh from the lobster tails and chop it up.
- Then add all the above ingredients and mix it well.
- Your avocados will mash-up and make it nice and creamy.
- You could add 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise if you like.
- Using a wooden spoon stir the mixture so it’s creamy and mixed well.
- Squeeze a little lime juice on it.
- Take your hotdog bun and toast it slightly and add the amount of filling you desire.
- Enjoy your lobster roll with a crisp salad.
- If you’d like to make it keto-friendly.
- Skip the bun and add the filling to the tail that you removed the flesh from.
- Your lobster roll is ready to be devoured.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.