Pinwheel sandwiches were a staple party food at every birthday party and every tea party. They are not only absolutely delicious but they are also so pretty to look at.
Pinwheel Chicken Sandwiches
- 1 loaf of bread with the crusts cut off
For the filling:
- 2 Chicken Breast shredded
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Jalapeño to taste
- 2 Spring Onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro finely chopped
For the chutneys:
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Siracha (mix and set aside)
- 1/4 cup Coriander Chutney
- Boil your chicken and shred your chicken really well Mix all the filling ingredients together and set aside Now add 2-3 slices of bread into a long line. Slightly overlapping each other and roll it out gently with a rolling pinOn 1/3 of the line of bread add the chicken filling On 1/3 add the ketchup mix On 1/3 add the green chutney now roll it up tightly and wrap in Saran Wrap and refrigerate for a few hoursSlice and serve
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.