Pinwheel Chicken Sandwiches are a fun and delicious way to enjoy a classic chicken sandwich. The basic concept is to take a large flatbread or tortilla, spread it with a flavorful spread or sauce, add slices of cooked chicken and vegetables, and then roll it up tightly. The sandwich is then sliced into pinwheel-shaped pieces, making it easy to eat and perfect for parties or picnics. This recipe for Pinwheel Chicken Sandwiches will give you all the details you need to make a delicious sandwich that is sure to be a hit with family and friends.
Pinwheel Chicken Sandwiches
- 1 loaf of bread with the crusts cut off
For the filling:
- 2 Chicken Breast shredded
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Jalapeño to taste
- 2 Spring Onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro finely chopped
For the chutneys:
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Siracha (mix and set aside)
- 1/4 cup Coriander Chutney
- Boil your chicken and shred your chicken really well Mix all the filling ingredients together and set aside Now add 2-3 slices of bread into a long line. Slightly overlapping each other and roll it out gently with a rolling pinOn 1/3 of the line of bread add the chicken filling On 1/3 add the ketchup mix On 1/3 add the green chutney now roll it up tightly and wrap in Saran Wrap and refrigerate for a few hoursSlice and serve
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.