Chicken sandwiches are such an important addition to any high tea or tea time spread. I love how it completes my table.
The Best Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Green chili finely chopped
- 1 cup Mayo (or to taste)
- 1 Green Chili finely chopped
- 1 Avocado chopped in small pieces
- 1/2 cup Cilantro finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Cheese shredded (optional)
- 1. Boil chicken with salt till done2. When cooled shred it3. Add everything else in a bowl4. Mix in your shredded chicken5. Cut the crusts off your bread6. Fill your sandwiches and Cut into fours
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.