Chicken sandwiches are such an important addition to any high tea or tea time spread. I love how it completes my table. These are my favourite version of chicken sandwiches and it never fails to get me a ton of oohs and aaahs. They are really easy to make and so addictive. When I make these, I have to hide them from the rest of the family until it is serving time otherwise we would have none left!
Whether you’re looking for a quick weeknight dinner or a satisfying lunch, chicken sandwiches are a great option. With this recipe, you’ll have all the information you need to make the perfect chicken sandwich every time. So, get ready, it’s time to make some delicious chicken sandwiches!
The Best Chicken Sandwiches
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Green chili finely chopped
- 1 cup Mayo (or to taste)
- 1 Green Chili finely chopped
- 1 Avocado chopped in small pieces
- 1/2 cup Cilantro finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Red Pepper Flakes to taste
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 pinch Garlic Powder
- 1/2 cup Cheese shredded (optional)
- 1. Boil chicken with salt till done2. When cooled shred it3. Add everything else in a bowl4. Mix in your shredded chicken5. Cut the crusts off your bread6. Fill your sandwiches and Cut into fours
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.