Lobster rolls, when made correctly remind me of sunny, lazy summer days at the beach. There’s a cute little place at the Bethany beach boardwalk that sells some truly fabulous Lobster rolls but since we only go there for ten days every summer, I really needed to recreate it so that we could enjoy it all year long on demand. If you’re a lobster fan like me then Lobster rolls is for you!
Lobster Tail Rolls
- 3 Lobster Tails
- 2 Avocados
- 8-10 cloves Garlic roasted
- 1/4 cup Parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Red Pepper crushed or to taste
- 1 Red Bell Pepper diced
- 3 Green Onions (chopped)
- 2 Celery Sticks diced
- 1 tbsp Paprika smoked
- 1 whole Lime Juice
- (Salt to taste)
- 1. Boil your lobster tails in salted water till they undergo a change in color and it’s fully cooked BUT be careful not to overcook it.2. Remove the flesh from the lobster tails and chop it up. Then add all the above ingredients and mix it well. Your avocados will mash-up and make it nice and creamy. 3. You could add 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise if you like. 4. Using a wooden spoon stir the mixture so it’s creamy and mixed well. Squeeze a little lime juice on it.5. Take your hotdog bun and toast it slightly and add the amount of filling you desire.6. Enjoy your lobster roll with a crisp salad.7. If you’d like to make it keto-friendly. Skip the bun and add the filling to the tail that you removed the flesh from. Your lobster roll is ready to be devoured.
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.