This Pasta salad is super nutritious and insanely delicious. I make this at least once a week for my daughters to take to school for lunch. I love that it’s loaded with veggies and beans and it makes a wonderful lunch for them and me too.
Gourmet Pasta Salad
- box pasta (of your choice)
- 3 Colored sweet peppers chopped
- 1 handful Baby spinach chopped
- 1 Avocado pieces
- 3 sticks Celery chopped into pieces
- 1/2 can Corn
- 3/4 cup Corn frozen
- 1/2 can Chickpeas
- 3/4 cup Chickpeas boiled
- 1/2 can Bean any bean of your choice ( I used Barack eyed peas)
- 1 Onion chopped into small pieces
- 4-5 Basil leaves chopped
- 1 cup Feta cubed
- 2 tablespoon Sun dried Tomatoes chopped
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- 1 Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Parmesan Cheese
- 4 Basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil
- Toss all the ingredients together in your serving dish.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.