Are you ready for a taste sensation? Introducing our mouth-watering Chile Lime Shrimp over a Mexican-inspired Salad recipe. This dish is a perfect blend of bold Mexican flavours, zesty lime, and succulent shrimp, making it the ideal meal for any occasion. Whether you are hosting a dinner party or just looking for a delicious and satisfying meal, this dish is sure to impress.
I love how versatile this recipe is. You can substitute the shrimp for chicken or steak or make it vegetarian and add black beans. This dish is so incredibly simple to make yet it looks like you’ve spent hours putting it together. I hope you love it as much as I do. This dish is not only delicious but also healthy and easy to make. It’s a great way to enjoy the flavours of Mexico in a refreshing and satisfying way. So, whether you are looking for a new and exciting recipe to try or just want to impress your friends and family with your cooking skills, this Chile Lime Shrimp over a Mexican-inspired Salad recipe is sure to be a hit.
Chile Lime Shrimp Over Mexican Inspired Salad
- 3 Avocados cubed
- 2 mini Cucumbers cut into small pieces
- 1 Romaine Lettuce finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeño finely chopped
- 1 Red Onion finely sliced
- 2 Tomatoes chopped
- 3/4 cup Cilantro finely chopped
- 1 cup Corn frozen (I like the frozen roasted ones from Trader Joe’s)
- 1 cup Peppers and Onions frozen(I like the grilled frozen ones from Trader Joe’s)
- 2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1 whole Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Chile Lime Seasoning
- 3 cloves Garlic thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Cheese shredded
- 20 wild Shrimp deveined and cleaned
- Marinate the shrimp in the taco seasoning and sliced garlic and set aside. Melt the butter in a skillet and add the shrimp and the sliced garlic. Be careful not to overcook it. The shrimp is ready when it’s pink. In the meantime chop all the veggies and toss them in a bowl. Add the corn. Give your salad a good toss. In the same skillet you used to cook your shrimp add 1 cup of the roasted peppers and let the flavors marry. Add lime juice, Chile lime seasoning and 1 tablespoon olive oil and mix well. Add this to the salad and give it a good toss. Now sprinkle your cheese and add your shrimp.
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.