I make it at least once a week and the kids like to take it to school for lunch the next day.
Greek Mavromatika (Black Eyed Peas) Salad
- 4 cups Black-Eyed Peas cooked
- 1 small Onion chopped into small pieces
- 3 juice of small lemons
- 1/2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup EVOO
- 1/4 cup Dill minced
- Oregano and mint to taste.
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients together and toss gently. Drizzle with some olive oil before serving..
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.