Finger foods have such a magical, whimsical feel to it. I love tea parties for exactly this reason. The finger foods, the tea, the décor and the sheer elegance of it all.
Chicken Pastry Horns
- 1 sheet Puff pastry cut in long thin strips
- 1 cup Chicken cooked shredded
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Celery finely chopped
- 1 Avocado finely chopped
- 1 small Onion finely chopped
- 2 Jalapeños finely chopped (or less if you don’t like it spicy)
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Cilantro finely chopped
- Tuxedo sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1. Take the thin strips of puff pastry and wrap your cones tightly and roll them in sesame seeds 2. Bake at 375 till golden brown3. Mix all the other ingredients together And refrigerate 4. Let the horns cool completely 5. Fill and serveServe on a bed of spinach or shredded purple cabbage
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.