Chicken Pastry Horns are a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer or snack that is sure to impress your guests. These pastry horns are made by wrapping a flaky puff pastry dough around a filling of cooked chicken, cheese, and herbs. They are then baked in the oven until golden brown and crispy. Chicken Pastry Horn is perfect for parties, gatherings, or as an easy weeknight snack. The dough can be made from scratch or store-bought and the filling can be adjusted to your taste, such as adding vegetables or different types of cheese. These Chicken Pastry Horns can be served with a dipping sauce of your choice, making them even more irresistible. Enjoy!
Chicken Pastry Horns
- 1 sheet Puff pastry cut in long thin strips
- 1 cup Chicken cooked shredded
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Celery finely chopped
- 1 Avocado finely chopped
- 1 small Onion finely chopped
- 2 Jalapeños finely chopped (or less if you don’t like it spicy)
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Cilantro finely chopped
- Tuxedo sesame seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1. Take the thin strips of puff pastry and wrap your cones tightly and roll them in sesame seeds 2. Bake at 375 till golden brown3. Mix all the other ingredients together And refrigerate 4. Let the horns cool completely 5. Fill and serveServe on a bed of spinach or shredded purple cabbage
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.