Whenever I used to hear about mooli ka Raita (radish dip) I used to turn up my nose and look away. I had no idea what I was missing out on. This is not only nutrient-dense but wildly delicious. We absolutely love mooli ka Raita now and can eat it with basically any meal. It totally takes it to the next level!
If you do try it, do share your feedback with me. I love hearing from you.
Mooli ka Raita
- 1 long white radish
- 1-2 cups yogurt.
- 1.5 tsp chaat masala (use less if you’re using store bought)
- 1 tsp red chili powder (or to taste)
- 2 tsp dry roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 1 small bunch of finely chopped cilantro
- 1-2 green chilies finely chopped
- Peel your radish and chop it
- Place it in the food processor and process till fine
- Get a large bowl and fill it half full with water and 2 tsp of salt
- Put your shredded radish in there and let it soak for about 30 minutes
- Rinse it in clean water and squeeze out all the water then place it on a paper towel and let any extra moisture get soaked onto the towel
- Whip your yogurt till smooth.
- Add all the spices and mix well. Taste it and adjust your spices accordingly
- Fold in the cilantro and green chilies and finally the radish
- Refrigerate and enjoy!