This chilli garlic oil is the best thing I have ever made! I know that’s a bold statement but trust me, this every dish better. You can even cook with it.
It’s super easy to make and has a really long shelf life. My favorite way to eat this is on my avocado toast every morning. It’s my happy place. My few minutes of calm before starting my day.
Crispy Chili Garlic Oil
- 6 cups of avocado oil
- 3 shallots
- 3 cups of peeled garlic
- 2-3 cups of crushed red pepper
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Chop your shallots and garlic. Iuse a food chopper because it needs to be really finely chopped
- In a pan add your avocado oil and garlic and shallots.
- In a steel bowl add your crushed red pepper, salt and sugar
- When it starts bubbling and is a golden colour remove it from the heat and immediately pour over your red pepper flakes, salt and sugar.
- Mix well.Let it fully cool and then pour it into mason jars and enjoy on everything