Growing up Singaporean rice was not my favorite dish but now that I have made some changes to the typical way it is made, I have to say I LOVE IT! Growing up my mom would make this at dinner parties and everyone would always ooh and aahh over how pretty it was.
- 2 ib Boneless Chicken cut in strips
- Oil for cooking
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Ground black pepper
- 1/4 Chicken cube crushed
- 1 box Spaghetti boiled and set aside
- 2 cup Pre cooked rice
- 4 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Chili Garlic Sauce
- 5 cloves Garlic thinly sliced
- 1 small Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 cup Carrots shredded
- 1 cup Cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- Heat oil in a wok and add chicken. Cook till it’s no longer pink. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes now add 4 tablespoons ketchup, chili garlic sauce and about 4-5 tablespoons water. Heat oil in another wok and add your cooked rice, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, 1 teaspoon chili oil and 1 tablespoon rice vinegar. Now add 1 cup of frozen mixed veggies. Set your rice on your platter. Now add oil to the wok and add your pre made pasta. Season with 1 teaspoon black pepper powder, 1/2 chicken cube, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar. 1 teaspoon chili oil and the sliced veggies and mix well. Now layer this on top of your rice and add the chicken on top of the noodles. Now assemble the sauce. Take 1/2 cup mayonnaise and add 3 tablespoons chili garlic sauce 3 tablespoons ketchup, drizzle it on the chicken and garnish with crispy garlic.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.