Crack Cookie Bars are a must-try for anyone who loves sweet and irresistible treats. These bars are made with a buttery and rich cookie dough base, packed with chocolate chips and a sprinkle of sea salt on top, which gives them a unique and irresistible flavour. They are also incredibly easy to make and require minimal ingredients. Crack Cookie Bars is a gooey and delicious bar that is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth cravings. Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for a tasty treat to enjoy at home, these Crack Cookie Bars will be sure to impress.
- 1 cub Club crackers
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 cup Light brown sugar
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1 cup Milk chocolate
- Layer your sheet pan with crackers
- Melt brown sugar butter and graham crackers and heavy cream bring to a boil stirring constantly
- Pour the caramel slowly over the crackers and add another layer of crackers and another layer of caramel. If you make a second round of caramel skip the graham crackers in this one so it has a lighter color and you can achieve a tri color bar. This step is optional but if you make a larger tray you will need more crackers for layering and more caramel. Ba
- Bake it till bubbly then add the milk chocolate of your choice and let it melt.
- Once melted, spread the chocolate and garnish with your desired garnish. I used edible dried rose petals.
- Refrigerate till the chocolate is firm and then cut in squares.
Did you make this recipe?
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.