Our weekends are just not complete till we indulge in a stack of homemade pancakes. The look of pure joy on the kids face as they come down for Sunday brunch after smelling the pancakes cooking is truly priceless. I love how we all like different things on them. One likes it with butter and maple syrup while the other likes it with Nutella. Meanwhile, I like it with Biscoff and the hubby likes it with syrup that’s warmed up. I have been using this recipe for years but I feel the addition of vanilla really took it to the next level. I hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we do and you make many wonderful memories with them around your breakfast table
- 1 1/2 cup Flour triple shifted
- 3 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Milk room temperature
- 1 Egg
- 1 stick Butter melted
- Triple sift the flour, baking powder.
- Add the sugar and make a well in the center.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg, vanilla and melted butter.
- Now add this to the well.
- Mix till smooth
- Spray your griddle on medium high heat and cook your pancakes.
- Do not press down on the pancake.
- Cook till it bubbles then flip.
- To get a good consistency for the Nutella or the Biscoff you can take out the desired amount and microwave it at 10 second intervals.
Did you make this recipe?
Take a picture and please tag me at #sliceofgourmet. Your appreciation and pictures and tags inspires me to create more recipes for you all.