Pancakes are a classic and beloved breakfast dish that is perfect for any occasion. This recipe is easy to make and can be ready in less than 30 minutes. The pancakes are made with a combination of flour, sugar, baking powder, eggs and milk creating a fluffy and delicious texture. The recipe can also be adjusted to suit your dietary needs, such as using gluten-free flour or almond milk instead of regular milk.
These pancakes are great on their own but they can also be topped with butter, syrup, fresh fruit, or a sprinkle of powdered sugar. They are perfect for a lazy weekend breakfast or brunch, and they are also a great option for meal prepping and freezing for later use. Pancakes are a classic and comforting breakfast dish, and they are sure to be a hit with both kids and adults. Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cup Flour triple shifted
- 3 1/2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Milk room temperature
- 1 Egg
- 1 stick Butter melted
- Triple sift the flour, baking powder.
- Add the sugar and make a well in the center.
- In a separate bowl whisk the egg, vanilla and melted butter.
- Now add this to the well.
- Mix till smooth
- Spray your griddle on medium high heat and cook your pancakes.
- Do not press down on the pancake.
- Cook till it bubbles then flip.
- To get a good consistency for the Nutella or the Biscoff you can take out the desired amount and microwave it at 10 second intervals.
We’d love to see it! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing home cooks recreate our recipes in their own kitchens. If you’ve made this recipe and you’re proud of it, we want to see it! Here’s how you can share your creation with us:
- Take a picture making sure to get all the details and colours.
- Head to Instagram and post the photo, making sure to tag us at @sliceofgourmet and use the hashtag #sliceofgourmet.
- In the caption, tell us about your experience making the recipe. Did you make any modifications? Did it turn out the way you expected? What did your family and friends think of it?
- Don’t forget to share your post in the comments below so we can see it too!
- We love seeing all the different variations of our recipes, so don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. We can’t wait to see your version and hear about your experience making it.
- And not just that, if you have any suggestions or feedback on how we can improve the recipe, please do let us know.
Cooking is a skill that can be learned and perfected with time. Before you plan your very next meal, take a look at the recipes shared in this food blog which includes various categories. From the main course to side dishes to specialized diets as well as dessert, brunch etc – You shall find lots of recipes across various categories. You may start with something simple and then step up. You may wind up discovering for all intents and purposes that you’re really ready to cook amazing dishes that you never thought you would be able to handle.
Sharing your creations with us is also a great way for other home cooks to discover new recipes and get inspiration for their own kitchens. So don’t be shy, post your recipe picture and let us see the deliciousness you’ve created! Your appreciation, photos and tags inspire me to create more recipes for you all.